Sex Toys, Vibrators, Sexy Women Clothes in UK
AliciasFantasy offer a huge range of quality adult toys from vibrators to dildos, anal toys to rabbit vibrators, male toys to strap-on dildos, prices that you will not find anywhere cheaper. We specialise in naughty, bedtime and sexy lingerie as wel as Club wear, Swimwear, Bodystockings, Bondage, Sex Toys and Lubricants. We can provide you with very good and beautiful designs at very reasonable prices. Our products are made in Brazil, Canada, China, the UK and the USA. We offer same day dispatch on orders before 4pm, from our fully stocked UK warehouse. Visit our forums and vibrant online community for advice, competitions and to meet like minded people. Aliciasfantasy.com is committed to your satisfaction with award winning, friendly service. Enjoy better sex with Aliciasfantasy.com, our passion is your pleasure.
Sex Toys in UK
A sex toy is an object or device that is primarily used to facilitate human sexual pleasure. Many popular sex toys are designed to resemble human genitals and may be vibrating or non-vibrating. The term can also include BDSM apparatus and sex furniture such as slings, however it is not applied to items such as birth control, pornography, or condoms. Alternative expressions include adult toy and marital aid, although "marital aid" has a broader sense and is applied to drugs and herbs marketed to supposedly enhance or prolong sex.
Types of sex toys in UK
Vibrators are vibrating devices intended to stimulate the body. Vibrators come in a range of shapes and sizes, for internal or external use. Some vibrators intended for internal use are phallic in shape. Small vibrators may have a stretchy loop attachment for use as a finger toy or cock ring.
- Penetrative vibrators usually measure twelve to eighteen cm (five to seven inches) in length and two to five cm (one to two inches) wide often to mimic the size of the average penis.
- Anal vibrators are designed to be inserted into the rectum, which may stimulate the prostate in men. The safest ones have a flared base which remains outside the body, that prevents the toy from becoming irretrievable.
- G-spot vibrators are curved at one end to facilitate stimulation of the female G-spot.
- Bullet vibrators are small, bullet-shaped vibrators that can be used for direct stimulation or inserted into other sex toys to increase stimulation. Some are sold with stretchy loops for attachment as a finger toy or cock ring.
- Vibrator wands, such as the Magic Wand, are large vibrators that generally plug into an electrical outlet (versus operating on battery power) and are often marketed as back massagers. They are able to produce far more powerful vibration than most battery-powered vibrators. Various attachments made of silicone or a rubber material allow the toy to be used penetratively, or give the toy more interesting texture.
- Alarm clock vibrators designed to wake users in erotic or pleasurable ways.
- The rabbit vibrator, of which there are several variations, is a popular female sex toy popularized by the television series Sex and the City. It comprises an insertable shaft which often has additional functionality, such as rotation and internal beads or a thrusting action. Attached to the shaft is a vibrating clitoral stimulator. For most rabbit vibrators this comes in the form of "bunny ears" which sit each side of the clitoris.
- Luxury vibrators have an increased focus on design and the use of expensive materials that appeal to a more upscale fashion market.
- "Artificial vaginas", also known as "pocket pussies" or "masturbators", are modelled to accept a penis for simulated intercourse. They can be shaped like vaginas, anuses, or anything with a hole for penetration. Some are equipped with sex-machine options that work similar to milking machines
- A fifi (also fifi towel or fifi bag) is a slang term for an improvised vagina, often made of cloth or fabric.
- Cock rings prolong male erection by holding blood inside the penis. A man may wear a cock-ring to combat erectile difficulties, or for the sensation of tightness and engorgement that wearing one provides. Some models include a protruding clitoral stimulator, designed to stimulate the clitoris during sex. Others vibrate, either vibrating the ring itself, or in a popular 'Dolphin' variant by using two removable bullet vibrators to provide stimulation to both the testicles and clitoris. Some cock rings also have vibrators attached which can be worn to stimulate a partner during sexual intercourse, especially in the scrotum or perineum.
- A triple crown is a special cock-ring that has additional rings for restraining the testicles. In orgasm, the testicles usually retract toward the body before ejaculation. A triple crown changes and intensifies the sensation of orgasm by forcing the testicles to stay away from the body.
- A cock harness is a more elaborate harness designed to be worn around the penis and scrotum. Its function is similar to that of a cock ring. These devices are often associated with BDSM activities such as cock and ball torture. An Arab strap is one such form of harness, purported to be a device used for maintaining an erection.
- A ball lock is an ordinary padlock fastened around the male scrotum, separating the testicles away from the penis and not removable except by key or combination.
- A penis sleeve is a cylindrical device that is placed on the shaft of the penis, with the aim of increasing stimulation for the person being penetrated. They often have soft bumps intended to provide further stimulation.
- A penis extension is a partially hollow device like a very short dildo, with the hollow end placed on the end of the penis, intended to increase the effective length of the penis, again for the benefit of the person being penetrated. These are generally worn with condoms to prevent them from falling off during use.
- A docking sleeve is a cylindrical device similar to a penis sleeve, but is open at both ends, so that two men can dock, a form of mutual masturbation.
Glass sex toys
Glass sex toys are commonly made from clear medical grade borosilicate glass ("hard glass"), which is non-toxic and will withstand extreme temperatures as well as physical shock without compromising its structural integrity. The choice of this material provides safety in use and the option to heat or chill the toys. It is also non-porous and can be sterilized to help prevent infection with reuse. Apart from their practical qualities, a main selling point of glass sex toys is their visual appeal.
A nipple clamp is a clamp used to stimulate the nipples by applying varying degrees of pressure. Suction devices are generally either rubber or glass, fit around the nipple, and cause nipples to become more sensitive due to engorgement. Glass suction devices may use either heat or a pump to create suction.
Butt plugs are often shorter dildos intended for anal insertion. They tend to have a flared base to prevent the device from becoming lodged in the rectum. Butt plugs should not be shared with other people, due to the risk of blood-borne diseases, including HIV that can arise from the transfer of body fluids from one person to another. They should be used only for anal play and not inserted into any other orifice, to avoid the transfer of harmful bacteria to other parts of the body. These bacteria may persist through cleaning.
Prostate massagers are devices designed to stimulate a man's prostate for health and pleasure.
General Penetrative toys
- A dildo is a non-vibrating device which is used for sexual stimulation of the vagina and/or anus. Dildos are generally made of silicone rubber, but can be made of other materials such as metals or glass. They are often made to resemble a penis.
- A double penetration dildo is a long, usually flexible dildo with both ends designed for penetration. It allows for mutual penetration between two persons (or for double penetration of a single female, both anally and vaginally).
- Ben Wa balls are hollow metal balls inserted vaginally which can be worn inside the vagina for extended periods of time. The internal rolling is claimed to enhance orgasms.
- Kegel exerciser, also known as vaginal barbells or jugglers are designed to improve muscle tone in the pelvic floor, and can be used for sexual pleasure as well as enhancing vaginal response.
- A horseshoe is a non-vibrating sex toy which is shaped similar to a horseshoe, which is put into the vagina and anus at the same time. It is made with softer plastics.
- A sex-machine is a motor-driven device that combines penetration with rotational and/or reciprocal movement.
Sexy Women Lingerie and Other Items
- Babydoll, a short nightgown, or negligee intended as nightwear for women. A shorter style, it is often worn with panties. Babydolls are typically loose-fitting with an empire waist and thin straps.
- Basque, a tight, form-fitting bodice or coat.
- Bedjacket, worn over a nightgown or negligee for warmth and modesty.
- Bikini, a style of panty with fuller coverage in the back and a higher leg.
- Bloomers, baggy underwear that extends to just below or above the knee. Bloomers were worn for several decades during the first part of the 20th century, but are not widely worn today.
- Bodystocking, a unitard. Bodystockings may be worn over the torso, or they may be worn over the thighs and abdomen. They are typically used by women in order to appear slimmer.
- Bodysuit, a leotard-like undergarment, usually skintight or formfitting. Another form of shapewear.
- Bodice, covers the body from the neck to the waist. Bodices are often low cut in the front and high in the back, and is often connected with laces or hooks. Bodices may also be reinforced with steel or bone to provide greater breast support.
- Boy shorts, a style of panties, so named for their resemblance to male shorts.
- Brassiere, more commonly referred to as a bra, a close-fitting garment that is worn to help lift and support a womans breasts.
- Bustier - A bustier (alternately bustiere) is a form-fitting garment for women, which is traditionally worn as lingerie. Its primary purpose is to push up the bust by tightening against the upper midriff and forcing the breasts up, while gently shaping the waist
- Camisole, sleeveless and covering the top part of the body. Camisoles are typically constructed of light materials and feature thin "spaghetti straps."
- Camiknickers, camisole and knickers joined as one garment. Most commonly referred to as a teddy and, most recently, as a "romper."
- Cheeky, a term used to denote that the garment exposes the bottom part of the buttocks.
- Chemise, a one-piece undergarment that is the same in shape as a straight-hanging sleeveless dress. It is similar to the babydoll, but it is fitted more closely around the hips.
- Corset, a bodice worn to mould and shape the torso. This effect is typically achieved through boning, either of bone or steel.
- Corselet, or merry widow, combined brassiere and girdle. The corselet is considered to be a type of foundation garment, and the modern corselet is most commonly known as a shaping slip.
- Corsage, similar to a corset. While corsets are commonly constructed of bone or steel, the corsage utilizes elastic.
- Drawers, a pant-like garment worn during the 19th century for modesty and warmth. Some drawers were split-leg, in that the crotch seam was left open.
- French maid, a form of ladies' fantasywear. One of many popular costumes used as lingerie.
- G-string, or thong, a type of panty, characterized by a narrow piece of cloth that passes between the buttocks, and is attached to a band around the hips. A G-string or thong may be worn as a bikini bottom or as underwear by both men and women.
- Garter/Garter belt/Suspender belt (British), used to keep stockings up.
- Girdle, a type of foundation garment. Historically, the girdle extended from the waist to the upper thigh, though modern styles more closely resemble a tight pair of athletic shorts.
- Granny panties, a nickname for panties that are high waisted and cover the buttocks considerably.
- Hosiery, close-fitting, elastic garments that cover the feet and legs.
- Jersey nightshirt, a long, loose T-shirt made of cotton, polyester, nylon, or diaphanous chiffon. Another name for a babydoll or camisole.
- Knickers, an alternative word for panties.
- Negligee, a dressing gown. It is usually floor length, though it can be knee length as well.
- Nightgown, or nightie, a loosely hanging item of nightwear, may vary from hip-length (babydoll) to floor-length (peignoir).
- Nightshirt, a shirt meant to be worn while sleeping. It is usually longer and looser than the average T-shirt, and it is typically made of softer material.
- Panties, underwear that come in all shapes, fabrics and colours, allowing you to have lots of coverage or barely any coverage at all.
- Peignoir, a long outer garment which is frequently sheer and made of chiffon or another translucent fabric
- Petticoat, an underskirt. Petticoats were prominent throughout the 16th to 20th centuries. Today, petticoats are typically worn to add fullness to skirts in the Gothic and Lolita subcultures.
- Pettipants, a type of bloomer featuring ruffles, resembling petticoats. Pettipants are most commonly worn by square dancers and people participating in historical reenactment.
- Robe, a garment worn to cover the body. A robe may be floor-length, knee-length, or shorter, and it is commonly worn over and as lingerie.
- Slip, typically worn underneath clothing. Originally, slips were worn to prevent underwear from showing through thin clothing and to help clothing to hang properly on the body. Slips are found in both full and half styles, and are typically made of smooth fabric like silk or satin.
- Spanky-pants, Spankies, or Spanks, a type of shapewear most commonly worn by cheerleaders. Spanks help to create the illusion of a slimmer figure, and are often worn as shorts, tanks, or girdle-like bodices.
- Stockings, another term for hosiery.
- Stringbody, a tight, benlst full body garment whose lower tail consists of a narrow piece that goes between the buttocks. The garment has been developed from the much older bodysuits.
- Shoes - A shoe is an item of footwear intended to protect and comfort the human foot while doing various activities. Shoes are also used as an item of decoration. The design of shoes has varied enormously through time and from culture to culture, with appearance originally being tied to function. Additionally fashion has often dictated many design elements, such as whether shoes have very high heels or flat ones.
- Tanga, a type of panty featuring full back and front coverage, but string-like sides that are typically thicker than those found on a string bikini.
- Tap pants, a type of short typically made of lace, silk, or satin.
- Teddy, an undergarment that resembles the shape of a one-piece bathing suit because it is typically sleeveless, and sometimes even strapless.
- Torsolette, a shorter version of the corselette. It is very similar to the Basque, and is sometimes called a merry widow. The Torsolette may also feature detachable garters.
- Undergarment, a garment which one wears underneath clothes. Also known as "underwear."
- Unitard, a one piece, skin tight garment. Though not typically worn as lingerie, a unitard is considered a type of shapewear.
Other items :
- Essential oils - Also known as volatile oils, ethereal oils or aetherolea, or simply as the "oil of" the plant from which they were extracted, such as oil of clove. An oil is "essential" in the sense that it carries a distinctive scent, or essence, of the plant. Essential oils do not form a distinctive category for any medical, pharmacological, or culinary purpose.